Home » , , » 2012 wrap up

2012 wrap up

Written By shiva on Monday, March 3, 2014 | 10:16 PM

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Some of the highlights of 2012. This has been a very productive year and Im happy with most of the woodworking projects I completed. The best part about woodworking is that it just never gets monotonous; we are always learning and growing. I hope that in a year I will look back on projects I made this year with fondness, yet knowing that "I could do that much better now."

Thank you for all your support this year. The web site and my You Tube channel have grown immensely. And if you arent already liking my Facebook page, take a moment to sign on. There are about 6500 of us and it has become a very special community. I really enjoy seeing everyones contributions there.

The most satisfying part about producing a woodworking show is seeing the projects you have made based on my videos. All people are inherently creative. Sometimes we just need a nudge to get started. Keep sending pictures of your projects!





TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment