Home » , , , , » Art Options created with Photoshop

Art Options created with Photoshop

Written By shiva on Monday, February 10, 2014 | 5:47 PM

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Yesterday I worked on creating some Photoshop sketches of art for above the headboard

Here are some options that I came up with ...

Images printed on canvas/drop cloth -

lower image saturation
higher image saturation

Pattern created with puffy paint on canvas: (pattern reminiscent of table lamp shade)

ivory

yellow
Or text connected with lines:


Lots of options! The images above arent exact representations of what it would look like, but it does give me an idea of scale and how the images interact with the rest of the room.

Opinions? I am going to try to make a decision today ... 

I am off to purchase some frames!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment