Home » , » Project Time!

Project Time!

Written By shiva on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 | 2:00 PM

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I know I said no more planned projects, but looking at the office, something wasnt clicking, so I had to change it ... Today Im writing from the garage to give you a little peak of what Im working on.


Im building solo today ... I rely on David for a lot of the measuring and cutting since math isnt my best quality and I mess things up a lot ... plus hes really good at it. You only learn through practice, right? So today Im going slow and hopefully Ill have a good tutorial for you!

p.s. so sad that I wont be going to Haven to meet a bunch of you! At ticket buying time we werent sure if wed be in the process of moving, so I had to opt out ... hopefully next year will work!
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment